The Internet and Our Solemn Obligation Before God
This is just a brief review of what Father said in his sermon…
- Put filters on EVERY computer, tablet and smart phone!!!
- The woman of the house keeps the password.
- Put ALL computers in a public place.
- Situate them so the screen can be easily seen.
- Internet shut off EVERY NIGHT before bed.
- ALL Smart Phones locked up EVERY NIGHT before bed.
- NO EXCEPTIONS, parents make excuse after excuse and our kids are in bondage and falling into hell.
Here is the information on the handout he had available for pick up.
According to Family Safe Media, 90% of 8-16 year olds have viewed porn online (most while doing homework); and 80% of 15-17 year olds have had multiple exposures to hard-core porn. If you are going to have the Internet in your home, you must filter it. If your children have phones with internet capabilities, it is your solemn obligation before God to either completely block the internet unless it is absolutely essential that they have access, in which case it is your solemn obligation before God to get the most robust filter &/or accountability ware possible. The woman of the house should have the password.
The Golden Key to Heaven, by Fr. J.D. Driesch: https://www.ecatholic2000.com/cts/untitled-110.shtml
Perfect Contrition, by Rev. F. Quirijnen, SJ: https://www.ecatholic2000.com/cts/untitled-343.shtml